Life Journal | June 2018

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Seriously, it's July already?? I haven't even noticed! Well, nothing much happened lately but still, it's been a good month.

First, the Golden State Warriors won!! It's a back-to-back championship once again and our family was really happy since we love the team. My baby cousin, Third, who visited and stayed with us on the first week of the month had a cutie jersey so of course I took a photo of him while he's so happy as if he knows what's going on and was cheering as well.


Last June 6, my cousins and I gathered and yeah, I came back to Rice Burger Café once again. I think every Roundup I get to mention the place. LOL 🤣 We've always tried to meet up however our schedules just don't want us to do so but finally we found time and have some girl fun. The Titas of CDO became your noonas (or shall I say ahjumma? 😂) for a night.



Have you ever tried Honeymoo in SM Downtown Premier? It's always been in the mall but it was just our first time to try it out. I really loved the soft ice cream that I tried, it's just a little bit pricey though.



I know it's a bit late since summer is definitely over as it's been raining a lot nowadays but I just decided to cut my hair short. It took me so long to decide since I'm kind of hesitant that my face might look like a plate. LOL! 🍽


Please excuse my messy bangs, I'm still getting used to it~


June 17 is this year's Father's Day and I gave my dad a basketball as a present.


We spent the rest of the day by watching another basketball game of my dad with his workmates and then had dinner at Big Flat Bread.



I guess it was 13 years ago when the first The Incredibles movie was released and I've already watched it for the nth time. This year a sequel was released in the cinemas and of course I couldn't miss it! 



Last June 21 was my cousin, Thea's 8th birthday. We only had a little celebration since the grander one would be held together with her little brother's celebration on the 29th.



Inserting our June date~





Thanks to Pearly for this photo! But srsly, when could we have a decent, I mean DECENT photo??


And this is The Hive's signage 💛🐝


Last but not the least is the joint birthday celebration I mentioned earlier. It's for Thea's 8th birthday and Third's 2nd birthday. It was a pool party but sad to say that I didn't had much photos because it was raining hard, the setup of the venue wasn't complete either but still, it was fun. We met our cousins and relatives after all~


That's it for June! It was a long month for me but it was filled with so much love from my family. I really wish good times would continue.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe