Life Journal | October Roundup

Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I know this is a tad late than expected, I even said in my last roundup that I'd make this one earlier but nah, this month is not just long but it was so fun as well!

On the first week of the month, my baby cousin who also stayed with us for a week last June came back for another vacation together with his sister, Thea, as their parents traveled to Japan. Our home was very noisy and I can't deny that I am missing that kind of noise right now. They are so fun and lovable after all! 


We took them out once in a while~


They're the cutest!


Last October 8, my pouch and prints from Munette arrived~


I ordered these last September and got other prints (not on the photo) as well. They're lovely aren't they? She also have new designs right now and I can't wait for her to sell those as prints as soon as she opens her shop again.


We also just met again with Third and Thea's parents on my cousin, Dhebbie's birthday and they bought me a Deku poster all the way from Japan! I'm so happpppy!!! 


Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku from Boku no Hero Academia~


In relation to Boku no Hero Academia, I saw different cosplayers who cosplayed the characters of the said anime last October 20. It's an event that was hosted by the Legends: For Hire CDO called Cosplay Roju-ku.


Overhaul~


Eli cosplayed as well as his group is having a performance, too.


Scarlet!


The next day was my grandmother's 78th birthday and the whole family gathered once again.



Honestly, there's a week in October where I've been so anxious and it was because Jason went to Iligan for more than a week for work. He was there from October 18 and was home on the 27th. The next day, after my grandmother's birthday is his own birthday and obviously I haven't spent it with him for the first time in 8 years. I don't have a choice either since my parents won't let me go there as if I'm 16? Haha! But yeah, it was an important thing for work so I had to understand.

I kept myself busy then, I always went out with my family and met up some of my friends. First, I had a date with my uncle/godfather and had his eyes checked at the clinic where I got my new glasses.


Of course, just take a look at our lunch 🤣


On the 24th, we went to Baluarte, Tagoloan where my mother and her siblings grew up for the town's feast day.



My friend from College who's working in Dubai arrived in the Philippines for a vacation last October 26 and the gang all met up on the 27th.


Excuse thy fats and I was so ready to eat already. Hahaha!

Jason arrived later that evening and it felt like he was the one who arrived from Dubai after a year. LOL! We all went out all night till morning.


Here goes my favorite part, on the last day of the month is the block screening of the Boku no Hero Academia movie I've always been waiting for but before the movie, Jason and I had a little post-birthday celebration first~


After our meal, we went out to look for Eli who's cosplaying that time as well.


It was a fantastic month-ender event! Geez. I won't say I'll have my roundup early ever again. Look what day it is already. Sumemasorry~

Pretty long, right? Haha! It was wonderful. See you next month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe