Food Journal | Date Night at Espressini Cafe

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas is totally in the air! You can already hear Christmas songs in every corner and see wonderful lights here and there and when Jason and I decided to go on a date all of a sudden, we went to the city's "Most Instagrammable Cafe" and saw such a beautiful Christmas tree. Yes, I'm talking about the Espressini Cafe and Resto located at the 2nd Floor of Cagayan Town Center and in all honesty, it's our first time going there even if the cafe's been around for more than a year or so (It was never a contest anyway, LOL).

I've always wanted to go there, we just never really had the chance since we always go to places which are more accessible to us. But this time, we really made sure to go there once and for all and finally witness why it's called the most Instagrammable cafe.


They totally have the Christmas vibe without really overdoing it and the ambiance is perfect. You wouldn't really feel uncomfortable and think it's too fancy. You can enjoy everything at ease! *winks*


The staff are also very approachable and accommodating and if you need anything, they're one call away as they are always in the counter which is visible to everyone.

And soooo here comes our food!

The Blueberry Cheesecake came first. The slice was quite small but the taste was perfect. It was one of the best cheesecake that I EVER had.


Jason loves Cappuccino especially if he wants to keep himself awake. Not that I'm a boring companion though! He just usually stay up late every Saturday to play games while we really go to church every Sunday. No time for rest for this sensei! 😂


I'm not a Chicken A la King kind of person. If I'm not mistaken, it's the first time I had one (don't judge me, LOL). I just picked it randomly and I also thought I want something creamy that time.


Jason's Grilled Chicken Pesto Pasta came last. Truth be told, I also wanted to order pasta, I just chickened out as I was thinking that I won't be satisfied with their serving as other cafes have really small servings (baboy here). But it turns out different from everyone. Grrr take me baaaack. 


Tada! It's our date for November. We look awkward here and this photograph is a lot different from the rest of the photographs that we take every dates but nah, the food and my company matters more. Ayeee~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe