Food Journal | Captains and Knights Cafe in Bugo

Sunday, March 10, 2019

This week has been very stressful for me. I've been going to the city almost everyday just to process my SSS contribution as it messed up because of my previous employer + I always have the night shift at work so I went there without sleep but anyway, this post is not about it at all. I just really want to unwind and forget all the stress that's why Jason and I decided to dine at the recently opened cafe just (more or less) 10-minutes from our house. It was called the Captains and Knights Cafe which had its soft opening last February 8. We went there after church and we can even just walk from the church to the cafe. Yep, it's just so close I don't have to bother going to the city just to have a fancy date anymore 👌


It's open from 7 in the morning until 12 midnight, daily, and is located only here in Bugo (where I live) next to Inner Space Hotel and in front of Spring of Life Alliance Fellowship - only a few steps from the highway. 

The cafe may look small from the outside but when we got in, it can actually accommodate a lot of guests + the ambiance was perfect with a sailor-themed interior.


Jason ordered carbonara while I had ramen and we also had their Friends Fries. Waiting for them was not a problem at all but the drinks took a while.


I didn't get a decent photo for my ramen but oh well... the food was great! It was definitely worth the price especially their carbonara as the plate was really full, it can even be shared with two people. I am pretty sure Jason had a happy tummy. LOL! But I mentioned above that the beverages were served quite late, we got it even after finishing our meal. Jason had a cappuccino and added vanilla while I had a cookies and cream frappe~


I forgot that it was late because it was really good! I didn't even bothered capturing Jason's cappuccino. Haha! In the end, I can say that I had a good time with good food + wonderful company. No matter how stressful my week will be in the future like the one I just had, at least now I know I can find a place for me to chill and unwind without going too far 😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe