Food Journal | Post Valentines Date at Hanabel

Sunday, February 17, 2019

I'm not really up to anything recently, really. I've never really blogged for this year at all except for my 2018 Summary. Jason's been too busy as well because of his work and we literally see each other once a week. Frustrating, yes it is but I totally understand.

Valentine's Day just passed and we never even met. It infuriated me quite much but there's nothing I can do, I had to understand as much as he understood why the situation terribly annoyed me. LOL! But instead, we went out on our usual day to date which is either of the weekends. I made him choose where we should go:

Dating in the City Pros:

  • SM Downtown Premier's Sale
  • Hanabel's Beauty and The Beast-themed Cafe
Dating in the City Cons:
  • We could spend a lot more money compared if we just date near home lol
Dating Nearby Pros:
  • Duh, it's near our place
  • Won't spend much
Dating Nearby Cons:
  • Less time with each other
But of course, he chose to spend more time with me. It's the only time he could spend it for the rest of the week as he would have another busy time at work (some extra-curricular activities for his students). Therefore, he chose the Beauty and The Beast-themed Cafe! Mehehehe~~


This was shown in the movie!

We were greeted with a wonderful interior + the roses and the Lumieres! Oh I mean the candelabras! 😆


The cafe was quite small but it was still packed with lots of visitors.


Ugh I really have to take care of my hair more~

Jason ordered Beef Stroganoff while I had Pasta. 


But truth be told, the food wasn't the main part of this date for me. It was the theme after all which was completed with this special touch:


Valentine's Day may be "normally" celebrated by couples, girls may receive flowers from their beaus. And yeah, personally, I think Valentines just make people broke but you see, it's a day we make our partners feel special. But why not make it a daily thing? Not just on February 14?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe