Life Journal | Happy Online Shopper!

Thursday, March 01, 2018

I'm not really one for shopping. Even Jason calls me kuripot all the time. I even have to agree. LOL! But if it's something I really need, of course I'd end up buying. But if it's just for my wants I still have to think over and over again if I really have to buy it or not and I'd still have to budget for it as well. Yeah, I'm totally kuripot. 

When it comes to online shopping, I screenshot items that caught my attention and stare at the photo for awhile. Ha! Ha! I also have to consider where the seller is based since I'm very hesitant to send money and I might not get my item. And if the seller is just from Cagayan de Oro, I always ask where and when to pickup the item because I might not show up because of my work schedule. I don't want to be labeled as a bogus buyer you know 🤣
I mentioned in Facebook before that I love personalized stuffs and last year, I stumbled upon a very cute and colorful online shop that personalize coin purses, keychains, wallets, passport holders and more!

The passport holder (the cover) was the latest item that I ordered from the shop The Pink Berry and had a meetup at McDonald's in Ayala last February 28. 


Coin Purses


Long Wallet

I bought the coin purse and wallet at the same time, together with a blue wallet that I bought for Ella's birthday.


Keychains

The first items that I ever bought were these two keychains. And obviously, I always buy in two for Jason and mine except for the long wallet since it was too girly 😂


Aren't they pretty? For every item that you purchase, you'll get one free charm and tab for your name. Here's more of their items:
  •  Big Coin Purse (bigger than what we have)
  •  Card Holder
  •  Cellphone Holder
  •  Button Wallet with Card and Coin Pocket
  •  Luggage Tag
  •  Wristlet Wallet
  •  Pouch
  •  Pencil Case
All of them is worth their price and you can choose different colors as well. I just end up buying black for every item since it looks very sophisticated (in my opinion).

By the way, the fur mat that I used for the flatlay is something that I bought recently as well and it's from The Fur Factory. While the fairy lights were from my cousin Jhania. I bought two colors and I'm actually planning to have lots of photos with them however my favorite subject (got no choice) Ella is currently in Cebu for her field trip. Gotta wait for her then 😁

So the kuripot girl isn't really kuripot don't you think? Ha! Ha! I just end up splurging for the month of February since I really vowed to constraint my self on buying anything (except for my daily needs) this March since I am saving up for an upcoming trip this summer. I'm so exciiiited~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe