Photo Journal | Fairy Lights With Noella

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Okay, on my previous post, I mentioned buying new fairy lights from my online seller cousin and I really wanted to practice capturing a photo with the lights as the props however, my sister (Noella/Ella) was in Cebu by the time that I got it. But now that she's back, she's also back on her role as my 'favorite subject'. Teehee~

I bought two sets of fairy lights, white and warm but my favorite is the warm one since it's pretty close to yellow and was so bright! Hihi please excuse my sister because she really dared to go all out with my lights. Check out all of her photos below~! 😁



She's using the white fairy light on this photo and it somehow looks blue while for the first few photos, she's using the warm one which is close to white and yellow. But still, they're very pretty! 🌟


These are really imperfect photographs and I am still learning on my own but I'm still happy that I got a sister who supports me on what I'm doing and I guess that's all that matters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe