Life Journal | March 2018

Saturday, March 31, 2018

There’s nothing much for this month for me. My planner was actually pretty empty, LOL! But it was still pretty fun but I’m more excited on what’s gonna happen next month which I’m going to spill later…

So firstly, I had a couple of hauls by the end of February and blogged about it and it was the most popular post that I got ever since I started Blogger. Well, it was pretty interesting anyway.



I got different personalized items from The Pink Berry, a fur mat from The Fur Factory and Fairy Lights from my cousin, fancy enough? 😉

March is also a busy month in our barangay where we had lots of colorful activities and one was the fashion show of students wearing recyclable materials like plastic bottles, newspapers, compact discs and the like. They also had a Q and A portion where they’ll ask the students something related to the environment. Yeah, obviously it’s not just a normal fashion show since it’s a contest and the winner was one of Jason’s students.


Her name is Faith and this was my favorite photo of her during the show. I’m just not really sure what her dress was made of but I can say that she really did a great job during the show. She looks dazzling!


I also had another photo shoot session with my sister and this time, we had the Fairy Lights.


I obviously need a lot of practice. Especially on what setting I should use on a particular place, event and light. Well, I’m an amateur, a newbie and there’s still room for me to learn. So stoked. 🤣


For the first time, I went to the Tent Avenue Food Park and I can say that the place is amazing. There are lots of food stalls to choose from which is perfect for food buddies like me and Jason and Eli was there with us who’s always at the said food park. 


They had that welcome sign since the place was sadly wrecked by the Tropical Storm Vinta last year and it’s a good thing that they’re back since a lot of people would definitely love this place.


Eli is my favorite anime buddy together with Desiree who had a church activity that time. The three of us always share anime stories we watched and I can even remember that we all went to Cogon to buy anime DVDs when we were in high school, oh I miss that feeling! Haha!


We ordered a lot from different food stalls. There’s just not enough pictures since we munched them all down right after it was served. LOL! We were just so hungry. Haha!


They had a band as well. I really want to go back there and try different food once again. Next time, definitely!


One weekend afternoon, Jason and I don’t have any penny so we decided to just hangout on our terrace and was marveled with the beautiful scarlet sky.

Don't you agree? Or am I just so proud of this photo? Haha!


So that weekend we were broke but the moment I got my salary we went all out on our date once again. Papaano na future namin? Hahaha!



Okay, so what’s happening next month? Well, I’m going on a trip with Pearly and Ate Kameko! It’s my first time to travel with them actually since our schedules don’t match up at all but this time I am definitely going.


Pearly and I had a meeting for our itinerary that made us even more excited!

There's really nothing much, right? But it was a very bright month for me. Hopefully next month is even livelier! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe