Life Journal | Yes, I'm 26!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018


A lot of people actually can't believe that I'm in my 20's but oh dear I even passed my silver year already! Well, as a matter of fact, I can't believe it myself. LOL I feel I'm way too old already but sometimes I feel that I'm not but anyway, this life is nothing but a real blessing to me. I've been happy, sad, mad, grateful, I felt lots of emotions that made me me. And I am soooo happy and thrilled that I celebrated my birth (which I don't normally do) with the people who knows and accepted the real me through all these years and I am sincerely, very thankful to them. Lablab 💕


It was held at P.O.P.S. All Filipino Eatery located at Corrales Avenue last September 21. Well, my birthday was on the 20th but we decided to celebrate it on a Friday, plus it's not just my celebration as it's a joint party for my sister's birthday as well.


All thanks to our eldest sister, Ricca, we had a beautiful cake. She bought it, not baked it. Just in case you misunderstood. Haha!


My favorite part~

Aside from the gift of life, I always, always thank the Lord for my family. We were never perfect. We fight and argue because there are some times that we can't understand the other but at the end of the day, we know that we'll always be a family, we have each other's backs when one is down. We support one another. Char! Seryoso kaayo! 🤣


With my mom


With our Nanay Sol

Here's a series of pictures of the rest of the family:


Cousins!


With my Tito Rico, Nanay and Tita Val


With Darah, my cousin (blue) and Florence, her friend (yellow)

All along, I've thought that I only got few friends and that not everyone would show up. But ha! A lot of them came and I realized I'm not that hated after all.


My favorite otaku duo


The best people in the world, Brucha!


Mga Ante, lablab 💝


Rosslyn, the very first friend who accepted me as I am. Charot. Was it since first grade?


VJ and Ante Sharlene, my fellow Brucha's brother and mother~


Jason's friends together with his cousin, Ate Joan and niece, Abby!

In case you were wondering why I organized a gathering, it's because I never had this chance on my 25th year. Last year was a sad one. But this year is special for me as well as I've got loads of realizations in my life. Lots of things to thank the Lord and it's an opportunity for me to gather all the people who matters to me.


Special thanks to this man as well who understands and knows me more than myself. When I invited people for this event, a lot of them thought that it's an engagement party as well. Well, no. Don't pressure us like that. LOL! We'll take things slowly, yeah. Haha!


I got heaps of presents as well! Wow! Who would've thought? 😂

Truth be told, I've posted all of these photographs on my Facebook already. I'm just sharing my thoughts and I was really happy that day. All thanks to everyone who came!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WHATTA WOWMAZING😍😍 NICE KAAYU ATE GANDA😍😍 DAGHAN PAKPAK FROM MEEEEHH👏👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe