Life Journal | September 2018

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

This month is surely nothing but a real blessing to me because of course, it was my birth month. But the first day of September is Ella's birthday. She just turned 22! But she's still very dependent. Lolol!


We celebrated it together with Soysoy and Jason at P.O.P.S All Filipino Eatery.



Time flies so fast and it's already our Mommy Bebie's (my aunt) first death anniversary last September 5. It was a time our whole family gathered once again and we prayed and gave thanks for the time she spent with us.



A lot happened for this month, I think? I even got a new pair of glasses! Well it's all because from a bet that Jason and I had. He won, actually. It all started when I asked him not to give any gift to me for my birthday but he said it's impossible so I told him if he's not late on his 7AM class I'd give him anything he wants plus he could give me a gift. So the next day, he came to work at 6:58 in the morning! Ha! Ha! And he asked me to have a pair of prescription glasses the moment I'd go visit an eye doctor to check my new prescription as well and we had it from Sunnies Specs.


You'll see his later on.


A few days later, my grandfather's sister who's a nurse in the US came home and she invited us for dinner.


The not so little kiddos can't relate to their stories so we end up roaming around. LOL


One Saturday, Jason and I went out to look for a present he's supposed to give to me that I mentioned earlier. However, we failed to do so. We were looking for a mesh board that I am about to display on my room once our home's done renovating. Where do you think it's being sold?


Well anyway, we end up visiting the new coffee shop in town, Coffee Project. Since it's new, a lot of people were there and I'm a bit timid once there's a lot of people therefore, don't expect lots of photographs. We'll go visit there again for sure. Jason and I agreed.


Dark places are definitely not for me, don't you think?


And here's Jason with glasses!!!


The next day was my college friend's nephew's Christening. We were so busy catching up that taking photos didn't bothered me at all. But of course, my chaperones got one!



On my birthday, well, it's special but in a way, I am looking forward for a different day instead. But it was still a wonderful day. Jason and I went back to Taki's Diner and to avail the 20% discount for birthday celebrants. We chose that diner because first, it's Japanese and second, it's cheap plus I was really aiming for the discount. 😂


Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me for the past 8 years! 😘


And so, for the highlight of my month, on the next day of my birthday, last September 21, family and friends gathered for a celebration.


I even got presents!


Remember Shaina? She came to my house a few days later and surprised me with this present. Sweet, isn't she?


Last but not the least, my family made September the new summer! It's a well deserved break especially for my parents who's been very busy with life lately~


We arrived early that day that's why we made Kahulogan Spring Resort our own. 

That's it, I guess... see you next month and I'll make sure my roundup post would be earlier when the time comes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe