Life Journal | August 2018

Sunday, September 02, 2018

It was a long month, or so I think. I had to choose and select from a thousand of photos after all!

First things, first. The first day of August is our only girl pup's birthday. She just turned 10 and we can't help but be emotional because it's the first time that we celebrated their birthday without their son, Champ. Oh, I miss him so much! 😢



Last August 7, we had a despedida dinner at Shakey's Pizza for my cousin Vincent Yves a.k.a. Chicoi (the one in the middle on the right side of this photo) who went to Las Vegas to live with his father.



I'm always craving for any Japanese food, especially takoyaki and Jason and I end up trying a new and authentic Japanese Diner located at CDO Centerpoint called Japanese Diner, The Taki, Like No Other.



Next is like the highlight of my month. For the very first time, I joined an event that's related to photography. I haven't blogged about it yet but here's my favorite photo from it:



Right after the photography event I mentioned above, I went straight to SM City Cagayan de Oro to meet my cosplayer friend, Eli. It's been a while since the last time I saw him cosplay and he cosplayed Bakugo Katsuki, one of my favorite characters from the anime Boku no Hero Academia.


He looks so cool while I look like a po-tah-toh!


With his cosplayer friends who cosplayed other BNHA characters~


The next day, Jason and I had a late dinner at Bonchon as we waited for his aunt and cousins to go karaoke at Center Point. But I don't have a blog-worthy photo inside the karaoke because I am not very fond of dark places. I seriously still have to practice. But here's a pic from Bonchon:



Last August 25, we met Jason's aunt again together with his cousin, Jahara and had dinner at Yellowcab.



And seriously, August got lots of holidays especially here in Cagayan de Oro as it's the city's fiesta month and last August 27, my sister together with her boyfriend and Jason and I went to the Garden of Malasag Eco Tourism Village to unwind~



Last but not the least is Jason and I's August date and we went back to Yellowcab on the last day of the month.


Aaaand I think that's it. And promise, I know, I still have to work on my photos. They're poorly taken and poorly edited. Will try my best for September! 😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe