Life Journal | January 2018

Wednesday, January 31, 2018


Time flies so fast. Celebrating the New Year was still so fresh to me but it's February already. Am I really getting old that fast? Ha! Ha!
Well, it's been a great month. Not perfect but great. There's been ups and downs but I'm still getting by. 
January 1st is also my father's birthday. Yeah, it's like everyone's celebrating his birthday and yeah, he gets free fireworks every year. LOL! 😂🎆
After our party with my relatives at my Grandmother's abode, we had dinner at Bigby's Restaurant located at SM Downtown Premier. I really love their interior as it showcases different attractions and stuffs that can be found all around the globe and of course, we can't ditch the photo-ops.
Happy Birthday Daddy-yo~!

Jason and I had a rough start this year. He was bitten by his own dog on his lips while they were playing and of course, to prevent any problems in the future and to make sure he's safe, we went to the hospital to get him treated. Some medicines are free but some aren't and are actually really expensive. He was absent for a couple of days and I got lack of sleep but of course, we have to take the risk. Nevertheless, we still find time to enjoy ourselves and unwind from the stressful and crowded episodes in the hospital. We treated ourselves to our favorite go-to pizza parlor. 

Last January 5, 2018, I met with my two BFFs in College, Pearly and  Ate Kameko for our annual gift giving (just the three of us). I got a cute pen and yellow earphones from Ate Kams and Pearly went shopping for art supplies for me. They're really kawaii~
We dined at the Spicy Elements of SM Downtown Premier

Sad to say, one of my colleagues from work is leaving the town and is going home to her birthplace. Well it's great to be with your family all the time but we'll surely miss Grace.
Mafe (black), Grace (blue) and I met at Tachi's (pink) boarding house to have a little get together before Grace leave for good. 
I just actually met them two years ago and we don't hang out a lot together but they still treated me as one of their best friends and understands my flaws and circumstances. They're so easy to love and I could relate to them so much as well!

Another highlight of my month is, Champ has asthma and he was overweight. I really blamed myself because I'm the one who feeds him food and milk. Luckily, the medicine that the vet provided worked and he's back to his usual lively self. However, I'm already controlling his food intake.
I think we should try working out together 😂

January 18 is also a day that our family always look forward to as it is my baby brother, Conan's birthday. He just turned 10 this year but yeah, he'll always be our baby.

This month, I've also tried out a pretty cool Japanese restaurant. It's called Osaka Takoyaki and I've blogged about it recently. 

I've been a diligent godmother this month as well. I may not look that much but I already got two goddaughters y'know 😅
I haven't gave her a present yet since I've been busy with work lately. Not diligent enough, eh?

Last but definitely not the least, the 30th day of January became the highlight of my sister for this month (most likely and definitely not mine). We received free access to the back stage of a town concert at Tagoloan, Mis. Or. Featuring Pinoy Boyband Superstar Finalists, Nina and Jason Dy. Though I don't really know much about them but my sister was so thrilled and prepared so much for it so basically I got no choice but to follow around and take lots of photos for her.
We were standing so far from the stage and can't get a decent photo at first that's why I decided to drag my sister at the back stage. I don't want to waste her effort on dressing up and putting up make up y'know 😂
And here goes her fangirl mode:
With Jimsen Jison
With Michael Diamse
With Sean Cruz
With Jao Viola and Keanno dela Cruz
With Nina
I know some of the photos were poorly captured. I can't help it since a lot of people are swarming around them and wants to get a photo as well. Plus, we didn't get a chance to get closer to Jason Dy as more and more people are gathering at the back stage. But still, my sister had a great night and I'm really happy for her. 
So much for a month-ender eh? It's supposed to be the famous Super Blue Blood Moon yesterday but the sky in our place was really cloudy but it was still a great month for me. Looking forward to the rest of the year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe