Food Journal | Osaka Takoyaki

Tuesday, January 23, 2018



Konnichiwa~!

I guess I’ve been pretty bored lately as I’ve been thinking of food a lot. Or maybe not. Watching anime and reading manga has been a normal pastime for me ever since I could remember and I’ve finished lots of series just this month (and it’s still the first month of the year ‘ya know).

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is one of my favorite anime/manga of all time and one of the characters, Lambo, is a five-year-old kid who loves and eats a lot of takoyaki which is a ball-shaped Japanese snack filled with minced octopus, tempura, ginger and onion. As I’ve been watching few episodes, I can’t help but crave for it. I mean, who couldn’t?
Tada! Because of my cravings, Jason and I ended up visiting a Japanese restaurant called Osaka Takoyaki located at SM Downtown Premier and I obviously ordered Cheese Takoyaki. 
Jason also ordered his favorite ramen and he said it was the best ramen that he tasted so far as the noodles weren't soggy and the soup has a distinct taste.
To those who loves the Japanese cuisine and culture, this place is definitely a must-try. The ambiance is great and you could listen to Japanese music as you dine. Plus, their staffs are really lively and greets you in Japanese as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe