Life Journal | July 2018

Thursday, August 02, 2018

One month to go and we'll start hearing Christmas Carols once again. Yep! It's August already and I'm starting to get confused if I'd be happy with this YOLO life of mine or not. Anyway, July's been a good month for me. I think it's even great! Nothing much happened but the experiences I had were so special that made me wonder if ever I could keep up.

First things first, I went on a sudden trip with my sisters and Jason in Cebu! And the main purpose of the trip was for me to go to the Big Bad Wolf Sale and they all accompanied me.


It was a rare opportunity so of course, we also spent our time there roaming around and visit places we've never been to. We also met our cousins who are living there.


Of course we can't miss Cebu's lechon!


We spent three days and two nights there and Jason bought me this cute keychain from Roy & Biv at SM Seaside Cebu as a souvenir. I love that store!



The next day after we came back home, a wonderful package arrived. It was sent by my cousin Jinna and it's an addition to the one she gave me last April. Waaah~ I'm so happy!



My favorites are the postcards and the button pins~


Last July 17, we celebrated my Papa Phepe's birthday. He's the husband of my late aunt, Mama Tata.


Papa Phepe with my cousins, Dandan and Jiji.


I also had lots of fun (even though it's not obvious but I really had fun) at the Acquaintance Party of ICI (the school where Jason works) which was held at Laga Pool in Jasaan.


I also became a judge for their Mr. Gay event but they're all straight guys, I presume. Which made the event wackier! 😂


I met Shaina (rightmost) after a long time and she's having her good time with her classmates~



This month, I met the Kontrabida Girls again! Haha! I don't know why but Eli named us that 😝 Des treated us at Crumbcoat Mini Café~



Last but not the least and definitely the highlight of the month, the most happiest day I had for the month of July, the day I always look forward to is Jason and I's anniversary last July 27. It's our eighth year already! Don't bother asking me how many people told us to get married already but I know we'll get there if God would allow us to, in His perfect time.

We went on a treasure hunt to look for each other's gift and I can't help grinning the entire time. Later on, we had an early dinner at Maison de Bonbon and watched The Ant-Man and The Wasp at SM Downtown Premier's Director's Club. Feeling rich kids but nah, YOLO!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe