Life Journal | May 2018

Friday, June 01, 2018


I've mentioned on my previous post that this month was very sad for me. To be honest, I'm kind of hesitant to share this month's roundup but I still want to complete it at the same time and it's also the reason why it's a bit late.

Here it goes...

Last May 5 was my aunt's birthday. It was also the birthday of Jason's dad but I wasn't able to celebrate on those two occasions because my aunt lives in Manila while Jason's dad celebrated his birthday on a place with no WiFi signal and I had to work. So I ended up staying at home the whole day.

It was such a fine day. As a matter of fact, me, my mom and my sisters were just laughing while watching Laughter in Waikiki, a Korean drama series while waiting for my dad who's at work. He also bought milk for Champ that's why he still haven't had his milk and it's getting late already.

I told him to wait. We kissed and hugged and I told him to wait. But he couldn't any longer. He had a heart attack and left. He's with the Lord already. I know he's in heaven already because he was really a good boy, my only sunshine. 

Last January, I mentioned that he was diagnosed with asthma and was overweight. And he also had a weak heart from the start, he was always afraid of the rain and fireworks. But he was in good shape since then, both of us went on a diet and him leaving was so sudden that until now it breaks my heart. How can someone move on from this? I miss him so much everyday and I've always prayed that my heart could accept it already. Maybe I already did but I just really, really, really missed him. 


I've been crying a lot since then. I've been crying everyday that's why my family decided to take a breather and at the same time join the Family Day where my father works at and we all went to Seven Seas Waterpark and Resort.



Last May 11, the Pilgrim Relics of St. Therese of the Child Jesus arrived in Cagayan de Oro and its first stop was at the Holy Rosary Parish located at Agusan, Cagayan de Oro and was just 15-minutes away from our place so mom and I decided to visit and offer our prayers and especially praying for Champ as well.



We celebrate Mother's Day every year at home but because our hearts are still grieving, we end up having dinner outside and this time, my parents tried Tokyo Bubble Tea and I believe that my mom loved her food. It's her day after all.



After two weeks of grieving, Jason invited me out on a date as he said for me to have a change of pace since I still cry almost everyday. I may seem happy for the past few days but whenever I came home, I still end up sitting by his grave with tears. No one's welcoming me with full of delight after all.

So... on our date, he brought me to Osaka Takoyaki once again and this time I tried Okonomiyaki and I really, really, really loved it!



Last May 22, my aunt, Mommy Emily arrived from Manila and my mom, dad and I fetched her but we were two hours early since her flight got delayed. Thanks, PAL!

So we had a little photo-op. Teehee~


Look at my little parents. LOL 😂


Yeah, I forgot to mention that she's a nun. She's been serving the Lord for almost 25 years already and she's also my godmother.


Every summer, the company where my dad works also organize a basketball league within the employees and my dad is always a part of it. Last May 26 was their second game and they won!


Forever 57 💜


We had dinner in Panagatan afterwards~





A post shared by T E E J A Y 🌻 (@teejaythepotato) on
On the next day, Jason dragged me on another date as I was locking myself at home once again for our 94th month 💛


A few months ago, my mom promised my aunt, Mommy Emily to go shopping and we all went to SM Downtown Premier and had dinner at Panagatan (yet again).



Last but not the least is my Papa Jun's 15th Priesthood Anniversary and my Mommy Bebie's birthday who's already in heaven. Papa Jun officiated a mass in my grandmother's house since it was raining and we can't go to the cemetery and we had dinner at Panagatan again! Thrice this month and I'm feeling itchy with all of those seafood. Lol!


I still can't deny that this month is the saddest for me even though I've spent happy times with the people I love. Nobody could replace Champ in my heart but I know I have these people as my backup and would push me to move on and go forward. I am pretty sure that it's what Champ wants as well. I miss you Champ, I'll be okay. I love you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe