Life Journal | April 2018

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

April was fantastic! I can totally feel the heat of summer over my veins and on my hard drive. Got lots of photos to choose from for this month's roundup!

First, we had an early celebration for my parents’ 29th anniversary on the first day of the month (their anniversary was April 9).


We went to the church and had dinner at the Bad Burgers


My uncle brought some anime merch from my cousin who’s a really good illustrator. She usually sells them on Comicons and other events held in Manila. I really wish I’d have a chance to be there someday but guess who’s got a happy heart? Thanks, Marj! 😉


Stickers from Boku no Hero Academia and Gakuen Babysitters and a Todoroki keychain


I rarely meet up with my friends but when I do, I’d go all out and this time we had a Korean dinner at the Rice Burger Café.


We wore hanboks as well!


If I remember it correctly, Jason had his last haircut four months ago. He just decided to have it done this time for the school’s graduation day. We visited Bugz at the salon and had fun picture-taking with Mafe and Tachi. 


Thanks for my kilay, mga ante! 😘

And to commemorate Jason’s new haircut, we had dinner at the newly opened burger place in town, Zark’s Burgers.



And here goes the highlight of my month. I went to Bohol once again! But this time, I went with Pearly and Ate Kameko~


First stop, Alona Tropical Beach Resort in Panglao



Baclayon Church


Blood Compact


Philippine Tarsier Foundation Inc.


Xzootic Animal Park


Loboc River Cruise


Sipatan Twin Hanging Bridge


Man-Made Forest


Shiphaus


Chocolate Hills


Jardin Necitas

And on our third day, we went back to Panglao for the Island Hopping!


But before leaving the beautiful place we had ice cream at the Bohol Bee Farm first 🍦



After my trip, I had to stay at home for a while. Had to save for another one after all. LOL JK! Just got nowhere to go to but last April 27, my mother celebrated her 49th birthday at Hungry Plate.


My forever love 💜


It’s been a while since I had milk tea and it’s also a great time to meet up with Des and Eli once again.


(Had to crop the photo since I was too blurred on it, sumemasen)


Last but not the least, Kuya Dondon (Jason’s cousin) celebrated his birthday last April 29 at the Blu Sands Beach Resort located at Tubigon, Initao. 


That ends my month! Pretty long, right? All thanks to my Bohol trip and life celebrations, I really had fun! Hopefully May would go this well, too!

PS. I'm now using Adobe Lightroom CC! 😄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe